nuffnang

Friday, August 28, 2009

sleepless nite for 2 dayzzzz

at last v finally chat on msn and discuss bout it.....
yes i feeel sorry and been not a responsible towards u....
mayb i hav start with a wrong step for u....
jus no idea....while i jus needed a second chance for me to prove for u......

fine i dun wan say much.......jus hav been make me for sleepless nite for 2 dayzzz...
yesterday and today...
wat is the time now.....4 something ald....haiz....no idea lolzz.....jus cant sleep mayb bcos of the stuff bah....i really try my best to have it bac....jus a chance onli....

well....act i quite bac late to room from podium and i been podium for hole day and doing ntg at there....surfing..ppstreaming....csing....and makaning......no idea ....many ppl ask me dun be like dat and sheer up but then i need time guys.....is not easy for me.....cos wat i can say after adeline.....she de second girl i really fall in love le....i have try my best of givin out everything in my life for it........

after bathing and packing is almost 12 something 1 le......means just 4 hours ago lolz....
suddenly think of last time in inti i also almost de same thing i did ...haha...but then there i stil can sleep....while now i cant sleep.......
wat i can say is....today need hand in my final essay map at 5 pm...while i now stil haven start a word yet...no idea nw..... pointless for me nw...cant think much.....
after essay math i need do my maths work......then marketing assignment ..thinking of selling a product o services to hole world....i am de leader of the group....but then i nw hav no idea for it...jus stressing me much......nex week got test for management......yet i stil haven study........but then i jus bzing on making stars for her as a present......jus i hav no idea....i think i will crazy bout it.........
all my fren here are noe i not dat happy and down....so dat hav much helping me do my work.....i really thx them lolzz......no worrie is jus need time to over come it and solve the prob.....thx everyone.....i try be bac fast as normal me de

wat i can say nw is ....i miss u and i love u much.....jus another chance for me plzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment