nuffnang

Saturday, August 8, 2009

sien punya weekend...

since 4 something i bac from a class so called UMS SEJATI (paramedik)
which i until now dunno wat i study.....keke...final exam for tis paper how???...no comment..wait and c...keke

when i reach bac my block....then the lobby's internet connection down....haiz
haiz...haiz..
dunno tis happen how many times ald...
hoel afternoon doing ntg there but watching movie and stil play pokemon.....sound childish rite???

but no choice...no internet for me = no life for me = useless life for me...
cos internet can let me chat with her...(most important for me..kekek)
and can facebook-ing lolz....play restaurant city....ffs...fish a fish...not least can blogging here...

now how can i blog now...through megalab...the name sound macam macam geng but the comp...sucks till no comment...
veri veri veri basic till i hav no idea how to use sometimes......no comment...tis is our gov lol...datz i can say..

tml wat can i do....sure wake at around 7 something 8.....sudah biasa sejak aku di sini....
no idea wat to do tml.....onli i can do is...pray for my darl study well and good luck in her finals...jia you o....

now....need to go bac la....act quite tire since tis morning 5 something wake up till now...no rest...needa go sleep now lol....


nitez my darl.....and frenzzz






support u...
jia you..
once the thing pass le
dun think bout it le..
look forward...
ganbatte..

No comments:

Post a Comment