nuffnang

Thursday, August 20, 2009

outing.....

as wat i plan......should hang out with high school fren and adeline.....but at last ppl ffk me....haiz....so go find emelia and adeline go lolzzzz.......
as she stay near my place then i go fetch her at cheras so i jus manage got oher house without mistake then v go pyramid.......haha......45 minutes from my home to cheras then pyramid.....so u all can imagine how fast am i lolzzz...
once v reach there....need to wait another girl is adeline ....once she arrive v decide go BBQ plaza to hav our lunch......
wao.....long time din go liao....hahaha......nie to eat and also took a lot of pic...but then...all pic is with emelia....dunno how to get from her....btw u all can go facebook go c through from there....kekeke.....
after lunch they go for APT to cut their hair as for me go looking for suitable present for my darl.....ca say is my first oficial present for her ba....hope she likes it....
in the end i goo off earlier then them cos they stil haven finsh cutting while i need go fetch my sis.....and reach home around 5 something..........

today tot is not out for long hour...but stil can meet my fren....i miss them much........haha.....jus really look like long time no c....btw i can c dat emelia really change a lotzz.....is a good sign for her......she no more emo then last time.....good keep it up....

and here....i jus really miss u much darl.......worry and scare ......i hav no idea....first time hav tis feeling......jus .........anyway....is good to meet them bac....
i think our nex time meet is when i bac on nov lolzzzz.....





i miss u
i worry bout u..
and hav no idea on me myself now....

do u hav anything wan to say to me???
yet i not a responsible bf....

No comments:

Post a Comment