nuffnang

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

monday 18/07/2009

ok....today i can assume as bz on my own personal stuff.....
early in the morning go permaisuri there change my license....
finally i no need a car withP ald...hahaha.....then go to my dad office
...u noe wat....i go drive my mom big car bac......although i drive b4 but jus....now no need whether got the P anot hahahah....

after dat .....i pack all my comp then prepare go b driver to fetch my sis at CHS.....i miss the days v had at there and play fun enjoy....best life of the moment..... ^^

well then i wait for my dad bac home once i reach bac to home......cos needa bring my lapyop to reformat and go register for the celcom broadband to use it at uni there.....
yeah....is done......but no comp use lol........haiz

well then i jus bac home and take nap cos is quite tire......assume as la....keke.....

now thining of wat to do for today.......no idea and comment......waiting car bac onli i can go out.....gosh....dunno wait till wat time.....sien......

anyway......hav a nice day to all my fren and enjoy every moment dat can cherish your every moment of your life..



jus sorry for cant go to penang
i hav try my best le...
jus i not a good bf ....sry for everything...
but i really missss u much...


No comments:

Post a Comment