nuffnang

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

..................

i cant think of wat title for tis post.......
jus i feel loss nw......
jus loss......
i dun wan to happen on me....
but reality change me again.....
let me think more mature.....
and i found dat... doing everything for relationship o studies with hard work will gain ntg in last.
it will get an unexpected and unwanted result in the end....
should i change bac to de last time of me......the lazy kok hooi .....
thinking much nw.......
i been convince myself not to do dat......jus why cant i do it.....
when ppl facing the prob like me nw...i convince them to go a head....but why cant i??

finding solution to solve tis prob.....if really cant at last...then dats is our final status...
but then wat i have promise u.....i will do it when i bac during nov......jus.....

wat i can tel u is....i really cant put u down.....mayb i jus put too much of love to u till cant pull away....

jus wan to say...

i love u as more then last time..
i miss u as want to hug u nw..


yet reality makes me bcum a irresponsible bf to u...
sincere with sorry to u........


No comments:

Post a Comment