nuffnang

Saturday, August 15, 2009

bac to home

reach KLIA at 10.05a.m...
feel happy dat i bac to semenanjung here....miss home much....miss food...miss sis and cousin...and mis darl also....

i reach home around 12 and start pack and rest and sleep till gao gao....hahhahha...

and my family decide to get another pet......is a little puppy now....but stil haven get name for him....hmmmm....stil tinking now......keekke....

izzit cute?????kekekek cute le...hahaha




act today i can go to genting with my darl to celebrate our first month of together and have around six pieces of ticket from my DJ uncle Jason...keke.......but then sad she cant come over due to some reason....and i jus need to call off my plan and cancel al the booking for the rent apartment..and pass the ticket to my sister fren since they wan to go and watch...haiz....so sad i cant celebrate but then jus manage send a message to her...i noe she wan t me bside her nw....but then ...haiz..

and end up blogging here......
and i getting like my pupy.......kekekkek......





i love u
i miss u
i just miss u till much...

No comments:

Post a Comment