nuffnang

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

new month......

welll...is time to start a new life now.....
last month really a bad month for me.....it happen same thing to all my surrounding fren and also happen to me......well i really din expect dat end so fast....which really don wish too....

...nw bz on maths and assignments s getting much and much.......mid term also jus around the corner...thx for everybody care and wish.....really thx a lot of acc me when i down and moody......needed say sorry for everything and if i done anything wrong to u all......

well tot is end but nex week is her birthday.....plan will stil go on....ppl r scolding me for dun do those thing dat will not gain any result in the end.........but wat i can say is will not easily give up de....present stil on the process ....hope i manage to rush it on b4 de day lolzz......i really hope she will like it when se saw it......

k now needa go study for exam soon.....jia you lolz.....but tiring also ....jus sleep on 4 something...haiz...hope tonite can get sleep early la.....

ciaoz...

k my family....fren....and u...

No comments:

Post a Comment