nuffnang

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feel Happy........

this few weeks......i really tot i in bad mood and stress on marketing assignment...... seems Raya Holiday is nothing to me actually just even less time to sleep.... cause final is coming soon and datelines for handing assignment also is closer and closer.....i can't say much of complain ... all is my own problem.....DO LAST MINUTE WORK.....thats my style lolzz..... and needed to change immediately if i want to score a better marks..... and also saying in previous post... i have skype with my friend and my family........ feel so happy to see them ....and also need to thank my best dad of sign a broadband for me to use at here.....kekek.,..... love u paps.....

well yesterday school reopens and there is a hotlink counter for the youth club plan ...... and there is a lucky draw.....first prize is Sony Play Station 3 with 160 GB of memory and 2 Sony PSP and 3 old model of Ipod Shuffle.
At first i din have the intend to play because is very impossible to win it....so i did not think much about it.......... but after a while dai lou...a friend of here asking me to play as a part and just ned to buy a number with reload of RM 50 ....well....i think of nothing of loss if lucky then i won the price la.....if not lucky then just thinking of extra phone number and can call my maxis friend with low rates.....hahaha.....or even can sell the balance to people also........so i go join with them cause they say not much of people joining it..... there is a high chance of winning the grand prize....ahahaha.....

until around 4 something the person in charge came over to me and congratz me of winning a prize from there which i stunt there for a moment.....really can't believe myself........ i just won a SONY PSP....with RM 50 only...
just can't imagine about it.....feel so happy because really did not imagine i won the prize so easily........ just can't imagine.....well....after sign the agreement of collect the prize....then they take a photo on it....... but too sad i 4get to ask from them.....hope i can have 1 too...hahaha...
and yeah.......4get to tell parents about the thing also.......don't know how they think about it...????

hahaha....just feel yesterday is the most lucky day i ever had lol..........
soon will post the photo of my psp here to u all..,...

No comments:

Post a Comment