nuffnang

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life in Inti for first week.....

INti .....i am a intians now....yeah....

feel funn and enjoy at there and noe a lot of ppl

but stil most of it is malaysian.....

well bout my course......is a accting course.........name as BATUH.....

is a 3+0 o 2+1 course.....but i now thinking of something...dat maks me quite fan now...

well in my course.......half is china student and other half is malaysian....adn in dat class onli i the one from form 6....well...i act quite old at there...haha....

but stil i manage to communicate wth them....cos is all chinese ppl....so is not a prob for me lar...

but now.....HW....cant say dat dun hav...not much...can done in 1 day......and assignment will b post in te inti portal nex week...so i needa prepare my mood to do it....cos is quite important for me de...my target is all muz get B+ above.......

adeline Ethan...they do AUP prog......well they start class also but stil ok lar....hose who noe adeline....ermmm...i no need say lar..u all should noe how she study de....i try my best to ask her not dat stress on her work...


now needa stop lo....need do some home work.....but stil....one thing i wan to say......


HOME IS THE BEST PLACE FOR EVERYTHING




ciaozzzz





No comments:

Post a Comment