nuffnang

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ISzit time yet????

wat is the time now??


6 something man......
first time din sleep the hole nite at uni life....
will it b more in future....i hav no idea...
cant sleep of some fw things...
assignment
work
revise...

i getting scare but i hav to over come it..
i noe i haven change my life style yet...
but i think is on the way...


and there is a prob is bothering me since few years le..
everyone jus ask me to go confess to her...
but they jus dunno wat is the consequences will happen to me...
not i dun dare..
jus i dun wan even a best friendship also will be gone...
suddenly kinda wanna put down....but stil i cant do it....
7 yeasrs..tambah tis year is 8 years...
8 YEARS..is not easy to let down towards her de....
haiz...why i will bcome like tis de ah???
no idea and comment..

the onli thing is ....hope she can get a best solution with him....
the final result ......i really dun wan to noe it...if u let me noe then is ok for me....if dun ...then...
but i hav told u dat i will tell u something once u hav a solution between u and him...
i really hope can get a bad news from u de.....but as a best close fren of u.....i really hope u will get a good news..

jus like wat i say to u dat day.....the midnite...v chatting at the middle of road with OLE ppl.....



AS LONG AS U HAPPY THEN I FEEL XXXXX






No comments:

Post a Comment