nuffnang

Saturday, May 30, 2009

....jus posting...

as i promise to u all......i post my recent activities to u all......

welll is quite a bz week for me....cos needa attend 1 committe training camp at PD...... 3 gathering nite........5 meetings....and 2 quiz......3 assignment needa rush.....and hand in in three weeks time..

all the photos will be upload in facebook....so jus come to my page and u can saw it......

btw......street party......is a quite new event for me cos i nvr been attend b4.....
is look like going to clubbing......v play til veri late around 1 am......but lucky for me cos on the other day i jus hav my class at 10.....so is not a wory for me....ahahahaha...

PD trip with STACT club is quite fun.....although jus onli 2 days 1 nite over there....but v learn something over there.....how to organize a event.....prepare.....and make it succesfull....haha...
i think in future will quite helpfull for me to organize a event...

well is time for me here to stop...


needa go do research again.....assignment......arghhh


free go to facebook and c the pic......there will tel u all the thing goessssss

No comments:

Post a Comment