nuffnang

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ooooopppssss

Oooopppsss....been few days not updating myself...
hmm...ya tis few days really bz on my works.....
things need to arrange and assignment needed to be done ASAP...
cos de dateline is around b4 and after raya time....
i guess hope everything can be done....so that i can enjoy my dat 2 weeks of holiday ooo...

well...2 days ago...i enjoy dinner with my fren at Manja rasa.....
actually is a place for steamboat in labuan...cos is my frenz birthday ..
well v quite enjoy eating and cooking and grill over there...haha...but then i miss de thing is no photo's been taken.....ya dunno why...kind of feel wan to own an DSL ....cos i guess i fall in love of getting pictures.....

hmmmm...i jus can say i praying hard of that and hope i can get 1soon or later...mayb till i have money to work onli will go for it bah...hahah........

well now is 9.52am....i need cont to my assignment of the B.stats....tis subj makes me feel so crazy and headache.......arghhh..hope i can do it all bah...haha.....

have a nice day everyone......carezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment