nuffnang

Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday.......

jus woke up.....kinda feel nt tire though jus i slept in tis morning 5 am.....
well...done b.stats.....half way in B.comm........and half way in C.B.........
few days ago i got a mail from ptptn and say i cant apply cos my status applying in inti stil on hold.....

jus now i jus make call to ptptn info center...and they say can help me go check ...and got my details......

well now i praying hard to get approve so that i can reapply on it.....hmmm...god bless bah....

btw...somethign wan to share...is about my yest dinner.....haha.....yest is sunday and kinda free and quite moody.....dunno with wat reason.......but then decide going out to have some relax and buy stuff for cooking at nite..........and ya...buying ingredient reallyu makes me feel comfort and feel good...dunno why...kind of liking in cooking.....i wish a day i can cook nice meal for my partner...........haha...but then i guess dream on bah...hehehe

well i really have a nice dinner and i do enjoy the preparing and cooking........

well is time now....i guess need to start my work now.........
\
ciaozzz

No comments:

Post a Comment