nuffnang

Friday, January 8, 2010

a post witout a post title.....

since the day i left i have told myself....
no more means no more.....
at first i tot i really can go through about tis and will start my enjoy my uni life here.....
seriously say in heart...i cant put it down..........till now i stil thinking izzit u wan to do dat to me and force me to pull it down........
wat i can say.....i noe u r intend of dat....
fine and dats fine.....i understand u.....

well..... i could never ................well is hard to say so.....and u noe me well....and und wat i am saying about.......

well..stop saying about tis lo.......

been a week bac to uni here.....
feel diffe as not the place changes...is the way of how i think about my uni stuff...
last sem many stuff been happen and be a bad boy over here and cause many problems....
so sry and seek for apologies from u all...i guess u all noe who i mean......
well....tis week class.....feel tire but yet i enjoy.....enjoy al my studis and class and one more important thing is dat....

ASSIGNMENTT is getting a lot lolzz...all also needa hand it in 1 week of march and i wish tis sem i would not like last sem doing last minutes work.....hope so...kekeke....who noes...
wel.....now my mood is kinda happie cos many things is stil in smoooth mode....thx god for everything lolzz.........


so now cont fb first....anything will cont update to u all.....








wat i wish now is
the comin day
u is the one first to wish me
jus a little wishes from me...
i wait for it...
till u send a wish to me...
miss much...

No comments:

Post a Comment