nuffnang

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

bac bac bac.....

i bac to my uni....
yeah long time din update my blog....
is kinda busy everyday actually...
wat i can say is......
tis holiday is not quite njoy actually.....yet stil njoy to hang out with my fren for someday..
other day will be my working day.....no point....i need to be a good son to my dad....so help him during tis holiday...
....
well i soon will update all those photo's here and in facebook also......
i jus onli noe dat christmas eve i totally out of control and new year eve havin last minute plan...
well....de day i miss most is few dayz b4 i bac to Labuan and i really enjoy with my family much.....kinda feel happie and the feeling is dunno how to say....jus noe dat.....home sweet home...
i miss home and families.......

well is time need to rush for another class......bac to here and update u all .........

carezzzz my fren.....

No comments:

Post a Comment