nuffnang

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miss miss miss....miss many things..

since i ever came to UMS KAL instead of cont in INTI....
i hav miss a lot of things dat will make me enjoy my Uni life....and i really hope i wont regret gua...(but eventually i ald regret much)

miss the idol...
miss outing with fren..
miss playing basketball...
miss go to installation nite..
miss interview for stact club committee
miss my course mate for doing assignment together
miss to take care bout her
miss to alwayz stay bside of her
miss to b a responsible BF
miss to drive
miss shop
miss to movie
jus....miss miss miss miss many things.....






yest not really enjoy at there..
jus cos my heart ald at the installation nite..
and i think is a event dat i should not mis it
but been ald pass
onli thing i can do is
regret













i miss u
i love u
jus wait for me
i also cant wait to meet u

No comments:

Post a Comment