nuffnang

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

thinking.......

sometimes i really hav no idea on wat i am doing.....
do i really noe howw to care a gf?
do i really noe wat she wants?
do i really noe wat i am doing?

jus many question on myself...
yes
sometimes i thinking of v better not together...
but i jus hav no idea....
but stil i been wit u now....
and u are the one to let me motivate myself and i trust i can do it......
i noe sometimes i jus look like duno wat u wan....
but act i noe.....

u jus wan your bf alwayz bside u...
care bout u
love u
do everything for u...if u need it...
a shoulder for u to sleep.....
and i cant do a lot of thing and make me i not a good bf...
since the day i leave from there till now....
i hav make u cry for few times...
i noe...
u mis me...so do i....
act i noe your attitude.....
jus i trust myself can over come it and try my best to give u.....
i jus love u and miss u.....
but sometimes seriously pls think for me...
jus think for me...
i hav no choice...
nt i wan to bac jus i hav no choice to go bac...
go to penang to meet u also i hav no choice...

I have no choice...
thats wat i can say...








sorry for i not a veri good bf to u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment