nuffnang

Saturday, March 21, 2009

tire and done....

well yest.....but first of all....need to say sry to them...hanz keong and zk...for din eat breakfast with u all and i the one who asking u all go eat.....sry guys....but really got stuff to do...hope u al can forgive me....

yeah.......yeat....really tiring.....seriously.....TIRE.....

wat i done........first thing in the morning i go hanz house for breakfast together but i din go with them ....first go utar hand over my application then needed fetch sis to sunway then after that i rush to Nilai Inti Uni.....also the same thing hand my application form.....but i drive wrong way to go there.....i too early to go to the exit of nilai...which cost me more expensive...cos need go to KLIA then go through sepang then c those small small roads....yeah....i din manage to go those small roads cos is tooo samba le....but lucky a malay guy wiling to bring to there and i finally reach to that place without wasting more petrol...cos my mom's car memang makan minyak....really thanks to that malay guy....(i really disagree that some ppl says malay tak akan tolong org walaupun mereka tahu....i disagree)...

then i manage to hand in my fomrs and go to meet my fren...karen (most of u dunno who is she lar...and dun think much bout it....v r ntg..keke)...well v chit chat at the car while i drivin...(this a bad habit during drivin....no talking man....dun follow wat i hav done....hahah)...then i manage to send her bac to her house around 1.30.......thn i started headed bac to my home and change to my own car and hav some snack cos i really din eat anything ....after that i rush bac to office to work....

after work at 6 i drove bac to home...dinner was quite nice..i think...cos din eat anything except those snacks....and rest at sofa.and prepare to fetch sis from sunway around 9....after fetch sis home i needed to go out again to fetch my buddy nicholas from taylors....he work many place jus yest he work at that place.....he selling wimax.(so if any 1 r intrest in wimax...i can help u all..haha)....

when on the way bac to his home....something happen.....is my car stop after going through the toll.....totally STOP at there....even cant start my car...but my car meter tells me that5 i stil hav around 5-6 of liter of petrol can used.....haiz....so i think is not enuf of petrol...but i really cant think bout it lo cos my mom even drive till more low stil manage to drive it......lucky near by there got a petrol station....so buy a 10 petrol to pum it in....lucky my car stil can go......manage to got to the petrol station....and pum...then send nic bac to home and go aunty amy's house for sit a while....then i started to head bac to my home and reach around 12.30....if not mistaken lar....

then i finally can go and take a sleep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment