nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

low mood

after taking the result.
i hav been low mood or mayb can say my worst of the lifetime for now la....
first time deeply shit sad and even think of wanna stop study and start working since my family financial prob start since my dad dun hav work to do since last year till now...

sis wanna study A level...and i also dunno which uni will accept me..if v both study in the same time.my dad really will get pressure on the financial prob..

after thinking of somedayz.i now onli start to recovering from dat nite mare and i really dunno wat to do actually.
i totally lost of direction and i dunno wat i can hav in future.those courses i wan act i can go for it with my result but the chances is small and tiny.

but stil everything jus pass it to god to help me decide and i will follow wat god wan me to do.


and thanks some of my fren for accompany these dayz...if not i really will get mad of my result ..









thanks for chatting last nite i also hav a same idea with u

1 comment:

  1. Hey Fren...

    sunday ffk ar...
    dun fren u...
    not even a msg... chiu!!!

    Dun worry bout ur uni,
    sure have ways de...
    if cant get into local uni,
    can ask for scholarship or loan.
    PTPTN will help alot...
    (but there is a way of filling in to get higher loan)

    or the MCA thing... 'HOPE' is the short form..
    it is a association which help STPM leavers to get into private uni with loan.

    dont give up..
    cynthia.

    ReplyDelete