nuffnang

Saturday, January 17, 2009

jus a normal day

16 of January

is my day tat i were born last 20 years....

20

20

20


walau so fast get 2 ald.......

tis 20 years .......many things happen in my life........

haha....too many to say ald....haha

hmmm act ntg special on tonite cos need work hole day plus OT...

but stil got many friends call to wish me....

thanks everybody.....

even a 3 years ago punya friend also wish me.....kinda surprise from him...haha

and thank li sien for de present...i will use it....and wei han for your wish at your blog

well at nite also din celebrate it....jus ate my dinner and rest and prepare to get early sleep cos got working on SAT....

so tat how i go through today.....

and looking forward to CNY....cos can bac taiping...feel happie....al cousin and aunts also bac...kind a miss them much....hahha


welll is time for me to prepare for workkk ahah....


and hope they enjoy their trip to genting....sorry for cant going le though i 1 of de organizer...sry cos got party tonite....act not party lar...a early tuan yuan fan...

welll need work looo....

carez....






(its time to buy cough medcine for u
hmmm can anybody introduce me??)

No comments:

Post a Comment