nuffnang

Friday, January 2, 2009

Dinner 01.01.2009

First Dinner At 01.01.2009

today, feel kind of happy, enjoy and a bit of missing last year all v been together.
thanks everybody for givin me a such a good year and apologise for any thing tat i do wrong o not fair to me.

btw, first day of 2009
v hav a big family dinner wid my aunt and uncle,even my grandparents also came to my place.





picture wid grandparents b4 start



this is my uncle name Jason who work as de head at the restoran not the DJ Jason..




picture wid my sister and cousin



me and my uncle from China



my three aunt wid three different motion.hee

After dinner,v hav chit chat there.....b4 v go...v take pic again..





my two uncle,and me


well...is late ald.......is time for me to hav my fist nite of tis year.....shuld second nite gua....hahah....

NITEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment