nuffnang

Thursday, July 12, 2012

YES...i make it.....:)

Yes 4G

all of this is came into my mind as this is my first working place where i base in Centralized Sales Support Centre to give assist on the dealer

Well seriously i quite like the job as things may changed fast and i guess i am a quick learner and will catch up as much as i can

although the starting of the job is quite bore...but indeed my Manager and assistant manager treat me quite good as they know i am doing report...yes of cos is done all the work that been task by them la

well the colleague over here is quite nice and the environment here is nice to me

well this is just a simple post for me as to update my blog since nt getting in any news so much...:)

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF 4G.......YES....




No comments:

Post a Comment