nuffnang

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16-1-2012......An age of older

Well first of all, i need to thank all my friend wishing my birthday wishes from any source of media or ways that can reach towards me.

Really appreciate much and feel so thankfull of every wish i hope my dreams come true and get a bless year ahead.

Although this year a bit diff compare to last year as i still stuck in this lovely Labuan and facing my Finals which really a good experience for me because i have not try to have final during early month of the year during my big day time.

well no celebration yet just simple own cooking meal....no cakes and no presents month for me, but thats is not the matter, the thing i wish and pray during my birthday wish is

1) Pray all my friend take care and enjoy their life.
2) Hope can get a better working place as it is the time to step in to the society
3) .........(sry ya no telling but just in my heart)

Well i guess i need to off nw and time to continue my studies

thanks for the wishes once again...





HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOK HOOI, U R ONE YEAR OLDER NOW...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment