nuffnang

Saturday, June 13, 2009

update blog

finally i bac to blogging...
tis week full of test and assignment dateline is going to reach....
so bz on assignment for ENL paper
nex week needa hand in LAW assignment....and test for ENL paper...
i feel so tire of it.......

and i jus recover from my flu fever and all the sickness....lucky is on time to recover so i can continue do my work....

manythings happen here.....
frienedship........relationship.....and wat ship wat ship.....=.=

well is time for me cont my assignment looo

btw i going bac tis on father day weekend....haha....
so i finally can go drive looo.......long time no drive liao.....

haha....unexpected got a cat accompany me here...hahah....i love animall...



i will wait for u ...and will bside u de...no worries.......

No comments:

Post a Comment