nuffnang

Saturday, December 27, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

well a bit of late to post for tat day....cos i really BUSY on my relative from singapore since christmas eve....but well i din go pick up them at LCCT...cos i go for count down for christmas....here is the nite i gone through


24-12-2008

well today also muz best fren(NICK)'s sis (NAT) birthday
and his bro(NOEL)

how come hs mom so pro ah...need ask her bout it(heee)

well then i go to his place for dinner
then i fetc Adeline and Zhen Ting
to SUNWAY PYRAMID

this is wat v get at there




me and zhen ting while waiting for his gf



while me and adeline waiting for our friend lilin


these is wat happen from11.30n til 12.00


many people



me,my china relatives,tick loong.chee yung




me and adeline at heinken pub


when de time comes to 12.00 .......

everybody start gather at the entrance of pyramid



me, loong , wei ,and wen chuan play spray




last photo b4 going bac home

well after fetching adeline bac home.....i almost reach home at 1 AM.
well is tiring de nex day stil need bring my relative to pavilion to celebrate christmas at there......


No comments:

Post a Comment